Back from Austria

An overload of pictures from all over Europe! 

We came back a couple of days ago but I didn't have time to sort through the pictures and make a post about our road trip because of some errands I had to run first.
The trip was amazing, I actually didn't expect to see so much and have that much fun. Except for Vienna we've also been to Budapest in Hungary, Krakow and Warsaw in Poland, Prague in Czech Republic and had an amazing weekend at a spa resort in Slovakia. 
We've actually had so much fun during the trip, that I almost forgot to take pictures, only by the end of our journey did we take time to make proper shots.
Here's a couple of pics from Budapest, an amazing city with gorgeous architecture, lots of stores and delicious marzipans that I think I've had too much of :)
After Hungary we went to Slovakia for a night, but we loved it so much that we decided to stay for the weekend. Slovakia has the most beautiful nature and we came there right before the opening of the ski season, so all the ski resorts were already covered with snow, that put me in the Christmas mood. 
The view from my hotel window:
We came to Vienna just in time for the Christmas fair, I managed to buy some cute presents for friends and stuff for home, and then went shopping.
When we came out of the H&M store on Mariahilfe strasse it was already dark,and as it was the only free day we had in Vienna, we had a 6-hour walk around the city and took lots of night shots.The architecture in Vienna is incredible, I'm definitely going back there in a couple of months for the day time photos :)
In two days after Vienna we went to see Prague,  I've always wanted to see this city and was amazed how much it looks like some Ukrainian cities with all the Soviet and ancient architecture mixed together. Actually we weren't planning on doing much sightseeing in any of the places but just couldn't help it. In Prague we spent almost the whole day exploring the small streets, parks, bridges and traditional cuisine :)
Our last big stop was Krakow and although it looks much simpler than everything we've seen during our trip, it felt pretty much like home to me, I don't even know why. Fell in love with this city and already wanna come back :)
All the time we had a lot of people around us, so these are probably the only pictures of me and some architecture without a crowd of friends behind :) One thing I regret about this trip is not taking enough clothes for proper outfit shots in each of the cities :)
Hope you've had a great time, too. What do you think of these pictures?

Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook