Look of the Day: Leather & Denim

 
 
Funny thing about me is that I seem to refuse to wear shades as soon as the summer's over, this can be really tricky, especially if you're doing pictures for your blog :) From these shots it looks like it's still warm, but don't be fooled, I took my furry jacket for just a couple of minutes ;)

I'm wearing:
Denim shirt, tee - H&M
Leather pants - Topshop

Boots - Asos

On another note, tomorrow I'm going on a road trip to Austria with my friends, super excited!!! We'll definitely be crossing Poland and Czech Republic on our way, maybe some other countries, we'll have to decide about that once we get in the car :) I know I have readers from these countries, so if you're reading this post, please advise me on some hot shopping/dining spots in Prague and Vienna.

Have a great day!