Look of the Day: Dream Jacket



Finally it arrived, my perfect parka from VJ-style. I was looking for a large fur lining parka for as long as I remember, but most of the times they were too expensive. I can't believe this one cost about $50. It's super soft and I intentionally ordered it a size bigger than I usually wear to create that Alaska feel to it :) Fortunately the spring is just around the corner, so I won't be able to abuse this baby too much this year :) Weird logics, I know :)

P.S. As much as I loved the beanie hats on these girls, it actually feels strange wearing a hat like that myself, I guess I'm gonna keep practicing :)

I'm wearing: 
Parka - VJ-Style (they have a huge selection of affordable and unique items, including outerwear)
Jeans - Pull&Bear
Gray top - H&M
Fishnet tank - DIY
Hat - ASOS Boyfriend Knit Beanie
Boots - Newlook