Summer 2012 Must Have: Peplums

 (images via Vogue.com)

I love how this year's spring-summer trends are so feminine and chic, all the pastels and prints and delicate fabrics make me wanna forget about skinny jeans and boots and dress up like Blair Waldorf (maybe it's partially because I started watching Gossip Girl for the first time:). Anyways, right now I'm looking for a pretty peplum dress/top/skirt to bring that feminine vibe into my wardrobe and here's a couple of my current cravings.

 

From left to right:
1. ASOS Peplum Top In Floral Lace - £28.00
2. ASOS Top With 40's Peplum - $44.76
4. ASOS Peplum Top With Net Detail - $53.72
5. Rare Peplum Pencil Dress With Open Back -$87.73
6. Aqua Lobster Embellished Peplum Dress - $175.47
8. H&M Leather top - $99
9. Alice + Olivia Alice + Olivia Victoria Peplum Dresshttp://rstyle.me/c227ebaje - $264.00
10. ASOS Peplum Skirt in Lace - £28.00
11. ASOS Top in Animal Print with Peplum - £25.00