Inspiration: Beanie Hats + Long Hair

Even though the winter is almost over (at least where I live), beanie hats are becoming a huge trend, which I'm sure will stay until it gets really warm. The thing I love the most about these looks is the way these girls wear beanies, the trick is to keep the hat as vertical as possible. I ordered a couple of different color beanies last week and now my hand are scratching to wear them in the most unusual combos.

 (vanillascented.freshnet.se)
 (songofstyle.blogspot.com)
 (afterdrk.freshnet.se)
 (froufrou.com)
This girl deserves a separate post, no one wears hats like she does!
 (www.manrepeller.com)
(stylebykling.nowmanifest.com)
(paniekselencja.blogspot.com)

If you like these looks, here's a couple of affordable options of similar hats:
2. ASOS Metallic Knit Beanie - $10.74 (this one looks similar to that Wang beanie on the Man Repeller)
4. ASOS Boyfriend Knit Beanie - $14.32 (ordered this one)
5. Coal Freena Beanie - $17.91 (cause I just love to shop at mens department)