Shopping in Poland


A quick post with some things that I bought in Poland. I got the black suede Zara sandals that I was obsessed with, still doubting about their colorful version. Also I got the long coveted minty jeans that I can't wait to wear outside. I snatched the dress on the last shot on sale and wore it to the dinner in Krakow. I kinda like the print and the contrast sleeves that give it a sporty vibe.

P.S. From March 1 Google Friend Connect starts to discontinue its services, first for all non-Blogger users and later for all Blogger users, so sooner or later all of my Google readers will be unable to see Fashion Agony updates in their widget. If you wanna keep following my blog, make sure you subscribe to any of the following: Bloglovin, Twitter, Facebook (where you'll be able to find out about the new posts).